Division of Pediatric Surgery
Clinical Services and Programs
The Division of Pediatric Surgery offers the region's most advanced care in:
- Head and neck surgery: branchial cleft anomalies; disorders of the thyroid and parathyroid; lymph node disorders; cystic hygroma; esophageal and bronchial foreign body removal; vagal nerve stimulator implantation.
- Thoracic general surgery: all esophageal, lung, and diaphragm disorders; Nuss repair of pectus disorders; minimally invasive decortication for empyema; titanium rib implantation for complex chest wall and spine disorders.
- Abdominal surgery: all surgical diseases of the intestinal tract, hepatobiliary system, spleen, and pancreas; all abdominal tumors; minimally invasive repair of pyloric stenosis; umbilical hernia repair.
- Urologic surgery: inguinal hernia; undescended testicles; circumcision; testicular torsion; preadolescent gynecology; access for hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis.
- Comprehensive surgical care of complex neonatal congenital anomalies.
- Oncology: multidisciplinary care of the pediatric cancer patient; removal of abdominal, chest, head/neck, and soft tissue cancers; placement of central venous access catheters for chemotherapy.
- Minimally invasive surgery: laparoscopic cholecystectomy, Nissen fundoplication, splenectomy, appendectomy, nephrectomy, colectomy, evaluation of abdominal pain.
- Vascular surgery: traumatic injury, congenital malformations, renovascular hypertension.
- Prenatal consultation for known fetal disorders
- Comprehensive care of the pediatric trauma victim
Clinic Appointments and Referrals
Patients are seen in the outpatient clinics by each surgeon at the following locations:
- Methodist Plaza, 4499 Medical Drive, Suite 347 - Map & Directions
- Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, 333 N. Santa Rosa - Map & Directions