Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Clinical Information
South Texas Center for Vascular Care is a comprehensive vascular service that offers same day appointments for preventative vascular care, advanced non-invasive vascular imaging and state-of-the-art open and endo-vascular therapy for all arterial, venous and lymphatic disease. The center treats both adult and pediatric patients and is based at the University Hospital in the South Texas Medical Center with offices at the Audie L Murphy VAMC, Christus Santa Rosa.
The Division of Vascular and Endovascular Surgery is the home to:
- South Texas Aortic Center
- Texas Advanced Dialysis Access Center
- Texas Center for Preservation of Ambulation and Limb Salvage
- Texas Center for Thoracic Outlet syndrome
- Acute Pulmonary Embolism Center
- South Texas Vein Center
- Texas Center for Vascular Emergencies
- PALS – Prevention of Amputation & Limb Salvage
- Mark G. Davies, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lori Pounds, M.D.
- Paula K. Shireman, M.D.
- Matthew J. Sideman, M.D.
- Reshma Brahmbhatt, M.D.
- Lalithapriya Jayakumar, M.D.
- Christopher Mitromaras, M.D.
- Lucas Ferrer, M.D.
- Dimitros Miserlis, M.D.